General Specifications Of “The Bombay Engineering Works” Minicota
Minicota (Semi automatic Spray coating Machine ) is mainly designed to replace the conventional method of manual coating of tablets and granules.
Mini cota is comprised of pressure vessel whish can be provided with S.S. jacket (for Sugar Coating) with controlled heaters, sagety valve, pneumatic stirrer (Oscillating type) , spraying nozzles and compact control panel with Pneumatic cylinder for intermittent spray with timer.
Operation: Vessel is filled with coating solution and pressurized by oil/ moisture free compressed air at pressure of 3 to 4 Kgs/cm 2 to get unifirm atomized conical spray. The coating is done by spray guns which are mounted on a heavy S.S stand can can be adjusted. Duration of air and liquid spray is controlled by a Digital Timer and Pneumatic cylinder through a solenoid valve.
1. It is available with two spray guns mounted on S.S heavy stand which can be adjusted according to requirement.
2. Provided with Penumatic Stirrer
3. specially designed pneumatic cylinder is used which avoids dripping of liquid when spraying is stopped
4. All contact parts are of S.S. 304 / 316
5. Spray guns are of Bullows make
6. It is available in 25 ltrs, 50 ltrs, 100 ltrs & 200 ltrs size